What is Dental Tourism?
Dental tourism refers to travelling outside of one’s own nation to receive affordable dental care, dental treatment, dental surgery, or dental procedures that are typically expensive there. International people might save money on dental care by travelling to India for dental tourism.
The idea behind dental tourism is that you may travel from countries like the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom, as well as Spain, France, and Germany, as well as Australia, to a remote location like India to obtain cheaper dental work while on vacation at the same time.
Why Dental Tourism in Hyderabad, India ?
- More cost-effective even after travel expenses : Did you know that there is a far less expensive option to local dentists if you do not have Medicare or private insurance coverage for this service? All of this is feasible with dental tourism in Hyderabad, India.
- Higher-quality care and Safety : As the first line of defence against bacterial or virus contamination, attentive dental assistants and staff manually remove deposits and residue from dental tools. Then they are cleaned using an ultrasonic cleaner to guarantee that you are receiving care with the cleanest tools possible, even after they have been used repeatedly on numerous patients.
- Hyderabad is also a popular tourist destination : Anyone who steps foot in Hyderabad, often known as the Pearl City, is immediately fascinated by its unparalleled fusion of history and modernity. Hyderabad provides a distinctively new experience to everyone with a history dating back more than 400 years and the status of a metropolitan city.
Top Tourism destinations in Hyderabad
What to Expect in SIAD Dental Tourism
We at Saritha Implants and Aesthetic Dentistry (SIAD) cater to this group of discerning international patients and have satisfied patrons all over the world, with high-tech equipment.
At the International Patient wing, we don’t just offer dental treatments but also take care of the end-to-end arrangements like travel, stay and tour with our international tie-ups. We understand that coming to a new country for any healthcare treatment could be challenging. Therefore, we endeavour to make your visit comfortable and complete both clinically and non-clinically.
This is why choosing us as your international dentist works out excellently:
- 33 years of dedicated research, development and clinical expertise.
- State of the art, complete coverage, in-house dental diagnostic equipment (Cone beam computed tomography, OPG, Intra-oral camera)
- Single Day Restorative procedures (Cerec Sirona CAD-CAM, Cerec SpeedFire)
- Cutting edge digital dental laboratory (Arum 5 axis milling machine, ExoCAD, Unix Slash 3D printer, Medit Extraoral Scanner)
- Multiple easy payment modes
- Language barriers are solved with expert translators.
- Quick and easy resolution of procedures without any delay.
- Impeccable hygiene and sanitation standards.
Book an online video consultation with Saritha Implants and Aesthetic Dentistry (SIAD), a best place for dental tourism where we conduct a preliminary examination and give you a basic estimate of the treatment plan and expenditure. Following this, you can make an informed decision and we will guide you through the entire process.